Los Gatos Disaster & Recovery Services
When natural disasters happen, getting back to normal can feel like an uphill battle. Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation is here to help.
Shepherd’s is a proud holder of the Diamond Certification Award. This award is given to a select few local companies that pass a rigorous and comprehensive program – a guarantee for all consumers that the provider in question is an industry professional who provides exceptional, high-quality service to all their customers. That’s why Los Altos residents choose Shepherd’s every time for exceptional and reliable disaster remediation services in times of need.
Whether it’s removing water from a burst pipe or a specialty biohazard cleanup, Shepherd’s has the professionals, equipment, and expertise to get things back to normal.
When disaster strikes, Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation is here to restore your Los Gatos home or business. Call (650) 459-4386 for a consultation.
Has your home sustained damage from natural disasters such as floods, storms, fires, or earthquakes? Shepherd’s can help restore it to a safe, clean environment. We cover:
- Water Removal from flooding, weather, burst pipes, or poor drainage
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation for removing toxic and excessive mold growth
- Catastrophic Storm Cleanup following hurricanes, earthquakes, flooding, or other storms
- Document Drying to restore important documents following water damage
And much more – check out our services page.
Some messes are too dangerous to tackle with a pair of rubber gloves and a bottle of household cleaner. Our knowledgeable staff has seen it all – and can clean it all. We cover:
- Biohazard Conditions for safely removing hazardous waste
- Crime Scene cleanup
- Vandalism cleanup for removing graffiti or restoring destroyed areas
- Room Deodorization to remove deeply embedded odors
And much more – see our specialty cleanup services page.
Shepherd’s acts as a liaison between you and your insurance company.
- Quick Response Time: We can be on the scene between one to 24 hours to minimize damage costs.
- Assessments: Our damage assessments and cleanup reports provide extra documentation for your insurance claim.
- Pack Out Services: Our Pack Out Services often help lower replacement costs of contents that are restorable—something that costs insurance companies millions of dollars each year.
Contact Us Now for Los Gatos Disaster Remediation
If you’re facing a disastrous situation, let us help you clean it up quickly, efficiently, and permanently. Our family business has helped mitigate property damage and clean up after disasters since 2008. Call us at (650) 459-4557 or click here to get in touch.