Los Altos downtown features seven small retail districts with over 150 shops and boutiques. From grocery stores to salons, grab-and-go restaurants to hardwares stores, gem and mineral shops to laundromats – downtown Los Altos has something for everyone. Plazas and streets feature convenient free parking, and the city is designed for walkability. If visitors attend on weekends, they may be lucky enough to enjoy fresh produce from the farmer’s market or chill out at a concert at the Art and Wine festival.
Beyond the downtown and residential areas dotted with schools, libraries, and churches, Los Altos features an extensive open space. The Windy Hill open space reserve is lined with trails that lead to stunning views. Nearby at the Hidden Villa farm and Wilderness reserve, locals enjoy greeting the animals and touring the organic farm and gardens. If Silicon Valley is more your style, you can visit the exact garage that the idea for Apple was conceived in. Walking the line between the quaint small-town American feel and the Silicon Valley tech scene, Los Altos is a California favorite.
Check out the services we offer to our local customers in the greater Los Altos area.
Los Altos Disaster & Recovery Services
When natural disasters happen, getting back to normal can feel like an uphill battle. Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation is here to help.
Our loyal Los Altos residents want exceptional and reliable services in times of need. That’s why Los Altos residents choose Shepherd’s every time. Whether it’s removing water from a burst pipe or a specialty biohazard cleanup, Shepherd’s has the professionals, equipment, and expertise to get things back to normal.
When things go wrong, Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation has your back.
Has your home sustained damage from natural disasters such as floods, storms, fires, or earthquakes? Shepherd’s can help restore it to a safe, clean environment. We cover:
● Water Removal from flooding, weather, burst pipes, or poor drainage
● Mold Mitigation and Remediation for removing toxic and excessive mold growth
● Catastrophic Storm Cleanup following hurricanes, earthquakes, flooding, or other storms
● Document Drying to restore important documents following water damage
And much more – check out our services page.
Some messes are too dangerous to tackle with a pair of rubber gloves and a bottle of household cleaner. Our knowledgeable staff has seen it all – and can clean it all. We cover:
● Biohazard Conditions for safely removing hazardous waste
● Crime Scene cleanup
● Vandalism cleanup for removing graffiti or restoring destroyed areas
● Room Deodorization to remove deeply embedded odors
And much more – see our specialty cleanup services page.
Shepherd’s acts as a liaison between you and your insurance company.
● Quick Response Time: We can be on the scene between one to 24 hours to minimize damage costs.
● Assessments: Our damage assessments and cleanup reports provide extra documentation for your insurance claim.
● Pack Out Services: Our Pack Out Services often help lower replacement costs of contents that are restorable—something that costs insurance companies millions of dollars each year.
Contact Us Now for Los Altos Disaster Remediation
If you’re facing a disastrous situation, let us help you clean it up quickly, efficiently, and permanently. Our family business has helped mitigate property damage and clean up after disasters since 2008. Call us at (650) 459-4557 or click here to get in touch.