Los Gatos California, located south of San Francisco, is a suburban community in San Jose. Incorporated into the community in 1887, Los Gatos was nicknamed “Cat’s Corner” by early settlers due to the screams of mountain lions prowling in the night. One of Santa Clara’s oldest communities, Los Gatos features wooded hills, creeks, and flat topography just alongside the technological hub of Silicon Valley. Nestled between the Santa Clara Valley and the Santa Cruz mountains, Los Gatos offers a beautiful natural landscape and a growing economy.
Los Gatos features several entertainment opportunities for residents and visitors. For intellectuals, the New Museum Los Gatos features locally connected and globally relevant exhibits and lectures. Foodies can stop at Cafe Los Gatos for a delicious breakfast in a quaint brick cafe, sample wines and oils in We Olive and Wine Bar, then round out the night at Steamer’s Grillhouse for an All-American meal. Visitors seeking outdoor adventures enjoy the Castle Rock Falls, the Vasona Lake county park, and outdoor rock climbing in the Castle Rock park. Between the bustling downtown and the deep valley floor, visitors can find much to do in Los Gatos.
Rich in history and culture, Los Gatos is home to approximately 30,000 residents and draws visitors from every corner of the United States.
Check out the services we offer to our local customers in the greater Los Gatos area.
Los Gatos Disaster & Recovery Services
When natural disasters happen, getting back to normal can feel like an uphill battle. Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation is here to help.
Shepherd’s is a proud holder of the Diamond Certification Award. This award is given to a select few local companies that pass a rigorous and comprehensive program – a guarantee for all consumers that the provider in question is an industry professional who provides exceptional, high-quality service to all their customers. That’s why Los Altos residents choose Shepherd’s every time for exceptional and reliable disaster remediation services in times of need.
Whether it’s removing water from a burst pipe or a specialty biohazard cleanup, Shepherd’s has the professionals, equipment, and expertise to get things back to normal.
When disaster strikes, Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation is here to restore your Los Gatos home or business. Call (650) 459-4386 for a consultation.
Has your home sustained damage from natural disasters such as floods, storms, fires, or earthquakes? Shepherd’s can help restore it to a safe, clean environment. We cover:
- Water Removal from flooding, weather, burst pipes, or poor drainage
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation for removing toxic and excessive mold growth
- Catastrophic Storm Cleanup following hurricanes, earthquakes, flooding, or other storms
- Document Drying to restore important documents following water damage
And much more – check out our services page.
Some messes are too dangerous to tackle with a pair of rubber gloves and a bottle of household cleaner. Our knowledgeable staff has seen it all – and can clean it all. We cover:
- Biohazard Conditions for safely removing hazardous waste
- Crime Scene cleanup
- Vandalism cleanup for removing graffiti or restoring destroyed areas
- Room Deodorization to remove deeply embedded odors
And much more – see our specialty cleanup services page.
Shepherd’s acts as a liaison between you and your insurance company.
- Quick Response Time: We can be on the scene between one to 24 hours to minimize damage costs.
- Assessments: Our damage assessments and cleanup reports provide extra documentation for your insurance claim.
- Pack Out Services: Our Pack Out Services often help lower replacement costs of contents that are restorable—something that costs insurance companies millions of dollars each year.
Contact Us Now for Los Gatos Disaster Remediation
If you’re facing a disastrous situation, let us help you clean it up quickly, efficiently, and permanently. Our family business has helped mitigate property damage and clean up after disasters since 2008. Call us at (650) 459-4557 or click here to get in touch.