Portola Valley is an incorporated town in the California Bay Area region. Neighboring Woodside and Los Altos, this small town is nestled between an expansive open space and the hustle and bustle of Silicon Valley. Portola Valley sits beside a 28 million-year-old earthquake fault known as the San Andreas Fault, which has not produced an earthquake of significant magnitude since the devastating 1906 San Francisco Earthquake. With a population of 4,592 and a commitment to maintaining its expansive trail network in the Open Space Preserve, this California town draws hikers, campers, and small-town folks with an appreciation for pastoral quietude.
The nineteen hundred acres of open space in Portola Valley feature meadows, grasslands, redwood forests, salt marshes and clusters of oak trees. This area is also home to many endangered species, including a wide variety of birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, and plants. Residents treasure the town’s commitment to preserving its open space. In addition to its rich and beautiful natural environment, Portola Valley offers modern developments such as the Town Center. Here, visitors and residents alike can visit the county library, a community hall offering classes, recreational playing fields, and a Historic Schoolhouse.
With a rich history, excellent public schools, a beautiful landscape, and a town government staffed with volunteers, Portola Valley is a hidden gem near the California coast. The quaint, rural landscape is perfect for retirement or visitors seeking a quiet refuge from the busy tech world of Silicon Valley and the greater Bay Area.
Check out the services we offer to our local customers in the greater Portola Valley area.
Portola Valley’s Top Choice for Disaster & Recovery Services
When natural disasters happen, getting back to normal can feel like an uphill battle. Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation is here to help.
Our loyal Portola Valley residents want exceptional and reliable services in times of need. That’s why Portola Valley residents choose Shepherd’s every time. Whether it’s removing water from a burst pipe or a specialty biohazard cleanup, Shepherd’s has the professionals, equipment, and expertise to get things back to normal.
When things go wrong, Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation has your back.
Has your home sustained damage from natural disasters such as floods, storms, fires, or earthquakes? Shepherd’s can help restore it to a safe, clean environment. We cover:
- Water Removal from flooding, weather, burst pipes, or poor drainage
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation for removing toxic and excessive mold growth
- Catastrophic Storm Cleanup following hurricanes, earthquakes, flooding, or other storms
- Document Drying to restore important documents following water damage
And much more – check out our services page.
Some messes are too dangerous to tackle with a pair of rubber gloves and a bottle of household cleaner. Our knowledgeable staff has seen it all – and can clean it all. We cover:
- Biohazard Conditions for safely removing hazardous waste
- Crime Scene cleanup
- Vandalism cleanup for removing graffiti or restoring destroyed areas
- Room Deodorization to remove deeply embedded odors
And much more – see our specialty cleanup services page.
Shepherd’s acts as a liaison between you and your insurance company.
- Quick Response Time: We can be on the scene between one to 24 hours to minimize damage costs.
- Assessments: Our damage assessments and cleanup reports provide extra documentation for your insurance claim.
- Pack Out Services: Our Pack Out Services often help lower replacement costs of contents that are restorable—something that costs insurance companies millions of dollars each year.
Contact Us Now for Portola Valley Disaster Remediation
If you’re facing a disastrous situation, let us help you clean it up quickly, efficiently, and permanently. Our family business has helped mitigate property damage and clean up after disasters since 2008. Call us at (650) 459-4557 or click here to get in touch.