Redwood City is a California Bay Area city stretching from the San Francisco Peninsula to the foothills of the Santa Cruz mountains. Neighboring Atherton, Menlo Park, and Woodside, this city is inhabited by approximately 85,000 residents of various backgrounds and cultures. Redwood City is a part of San Mateo County and technologically rich Silicon Valley, housing prominent global technology companies including Oracle, Informatica, Evernote, and Box. The city’s slogan is “Climate Best by Government Test”, a name originating from a climatological report before World War I that determined Redwood City, along with the Canary Islands and North Africa’s Mediterranean Coast, had the world’s best climate. With warm, mostly sunny days and relatively mild winters, this bustling city is a state favorite.
The city’s lively downtown is a growing hot spot on the San Francisco peninsula which offers residents, visitors, and businesses a vibrant retail, entertainment, and restaurant experience. Visitors walking the palm tree lined streets can enjoy clothing boutiques, fine dining, gastropubs, highly-rated ethnic restaurants, and family-owned shops. In the heart of downtown, the main square in front of the old courthouse hosts events such as 3D light shows, live music, and outdoor movies.
Redwood City connects to several major watercourses, including Redwood Creek and several river deltas including Westpoint Slough. In fact, of the city’s 34 square miles, fifteen of them are purely water. Redwood City is home to the only active deep water port within the south bay of San Francisco. Here, a large structure known as the Pulgas Water Temple commemorates the area where waters lead to San Francisco and the Bay Area. The city also features several wildlife preserves, including the Blair Island Ecological Preserve, the Don Edwards National Wildlife Refuge, and the Edgewood County Park.
Check out the services we offer to our local customers in the greater Redwood City area.
Redwood City’s Top Choice for Disaster & Recovery Services
When natural disasters happen, getting back to normal can feel like an uphill battle. Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation is here to help.
Our loyal Redwood City residents want exceptional and reliable services in times of need. That’s why Redwood City residents choose Shepherd’s every time. Whether it’s removing water from a burst pipe or a specialty biohazard cleanup, Shepherd’s has the professionals, equipment, and expertise to get things back to normal.
When things go wrong, Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation has your back.
Has your home sustained damage from natural disasters such as floods, storms, fires, or earthquakes? Shepherd’s can help restore it to a safe, clean environment. We cover:
- Water Removal from flooding, weather, burst pipes, or poor drainage
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation for removing toxic and excessive mold growth
- Catastrophic Storm Cleanup following hurricanes, earthquakes, flooding, or other storms
- Document Drying to restore important documents following water damage
And much more – check out our services page.
Some messes are too dangerous to tackle with a pair of rubber gloves and a bottle of household cleaner. Our knowledgeable staff has seen it all – and can clean it all. We cover:
- Biohazard Conditions for safely removing hazardous waste
- Crime Scene cleanup
- Vandalism cleanup for removing graffiti or restoring destroyed areas
- Room Deodorization to remove deeply embedded odors
And much more – see our specialty cleanup services page.
Shepherd’s acts as a liaison between you and your insurance company.
- Quick Response Time: We can be on the scene between one to 24 hours to minimize damage costs.
- Assessments: Our damage assessments and cleanup reports provide extra documentation for your insurance claim.
- Pack Out Services: Our Pack Out Services often help lower replacement costs of contents that are restorable—something that costs insurance companies millions of dollars each year.
Contact Us Now for Redwood City Disaster Remediation
If you’re facing a disastrous situation, let us help you clean it up quickly, efficiently, and permanently. Our family business has helped mitigate property damage and clean up after disasters since 2008. Call us at (650) 459-4557 or click here to get in touch.