Santa Clara is a city in Northern California in Santa Clara County. Located on the South side of San Francisco and nestled between San Jose and Mountain View, this little city enjoys all the economic benefits of Silicon Valley and the greater Bay Area. Home of high-ranking tech companies, museums, the prestigious Santa Clara University, and even California’s Great America, this city has made a name for itself as the ninth most populous city in the Bay.
A combination of natural beauty and economic diversity makes Santa Clara a highly desirable place to live and work. The 1, 312 square miles of Santa Clara county boasts the flora and fauna of the Diablo Range rolling hills on the East, the Santa Cruz mountains on the West, and the Santa Clara Valley that runs the entire length of the county. Wetlands and salt marshes lie to the northwest, bordering the San Francisco bay. Because of its proximity to the Pacific, Santa Clara enjoys warm summers and temperate winters with little rain.
Santa Clara serves as a major economic force and employment center, providing more than a quarter of all jobs in the Bay Area. With one of the highest average family incomes in the country, this affluent city boasts a high standard of living. Rich in history and diversity (over 100 languages are spoken in the county), Santa Clara attracts visitors from all over the world.
Check out the services we offer to our local customers in the greater Santa Clara area.
Disaster & Recovery Services that Santa Clara Trusts
When natural disasters happen, getting back to normal can feel like a daunting mountain to climb. Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation is here to help.
Our loyal Santa Clara residents want exceptional and reliable services in times of need. That’s why Santa Clara residents choose Shepherd’s every time. Whether it’s drying important documents, cleaning a forensic crime scene, or remediation after a catastrophic storm, Shepherd’s has the professionals, equipment, and expertise to restore everything to normal.
When things go wrong, Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation has your back.
Has your home sustained damage from natural disasters such as floods, storms, fires, or earthquakes? Shepherd’s can help restore it to a safe, clean environment. We cover:
- Water Removal from flooding, weather, burst pipes, or poor drainage
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation for removing toxic and excessive mold growth
- Catastrophic Storm Cleanup following hurricanes, earthquakes, flooding, or other storms
- Document Drying to restore important documents following water damage
And much more – check out our services page.
Some messes are too dangerous to tackle with a pair of rubber gloves and a bottle of household cleaner. Our knowledgeable staff has seen it all – and can clean it all. We cover:
- Biohazard Conditions for safely removing hazardous waste
- Crime Scene cleanup
- Vandalism cleanup for removing graffiti or restoring destroyed areas
- Room Deodorization to remove deeply embedded odors
And much more – see our specialty cleanup services page.
Shepherd’s acts as a liaison between you and your insurance company.
- Quick Response Time: We can be on the scene between one to 24 hours to minimize damage costs.
- Assessments: Our damage assessments and cleanup reports provide extra documentation for your insurance claim.
- Pack Out Services: Our Pack Out Services often help lower replacement costs of contents that are restorable—something that costs insurance companies millions of dollars each year.
Contact Us Now for Santa Clara Disaster Remediation
If you’re facing a disastrous situation, let us help you clean it up quickly, efficiently, and permanently. Our family business has helped mitigate property damage and clean up after disasters since 2008. Call us at (650) 459-4557 or click here to get in touch.