Saratoga is a city in Santa Clara County, bordering Monte Sereno and Los Gatos. The western edge of the city is adjacent to the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains, containing large open spaces and wilderness preserves that stretch 50 miles to the California coast. East of the city is the Santa Clara Valley, which is mostly open land and wineries. The urbanized edge of the valley is part of the electronics, research, and technology area known as Silicon Valley. Home to approximately 30,000 residents, this affluent city is the 8th wealthiest in the nation, though it is often described as a lovely residential community with a small-town feel.
Major attractions of Saratoga include Hunter’s Point, the Hakone Gardens, and the Mountain Winery. Hunter’s Point is a 4-mile loop that leads to a 900-ft foothill with a stunning view of Silicon Valley. The Hakone Gardens, the oldest Asian estate and garden in the Western Hemisphere, features eighteen acres of striking beauty. Here, visitors can view the zen Dry Garden, Tea Garden, and Bamboo garden, all of which elegantly express the Japanese ideal of the garden as a space in which art and nature merge seamlessly. The ever-popular Mountain Winery offers tours, tasting, and dining, plus an amphitheatre for rock and pop shows.
The California city of Saratoga, with its beautiful wineries and small-town feel, draws visitors interested in a quiet getaway.
Check out the services we offer to our local customers in the greater Saratoga area.
Shepherd’s provides high-quality Disaster Remediation Services for homeowners across Saratoga and the California Bay Area.
When natural disasters happen, getting back to normal can feel like an uphill battle. Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation is here to help.
Why Saratoga Residents Choose Us Every Time
- Sixty years of combined experience in Plumbing and HVAC services
- Diamond Certified and independently rated Highest in Quality and Helpful Expertise
- Prompt response times, free consultations, and package deals
Whether it’s removing water from a burst pipe or a specialty biohazard cleanup, Shepherd’s has the professionals, equipment, and expertise to get things back to normal.
Has your home sustained damage from natural disasters such as floods, storms, fires, or earthquakes? Shepherd’s can help restore it to a safe, clean environment. We cover:
- Water Removal from flooding, weather, burst pipes, or poor drainage
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation for removing toxic and excessive mold growth
- Catastrophic Storm Cleanup following hurricanes, earthquakes, flooding, or other storms
- Document Drying to restore important documents following water damage
And much more – check out our services page.
Some messes are too dangerous to tackle with a pair of rubber gloves and a bottle of household cleaner. Our knowledgeable staff has seen it all – and can clean it all. We cover:
- Biohazard Conditions for safely removing hazardous waste
- Crime Scene cleanup
- Vandalism cleanup for removing graffiti or restoring destroyed areas
- Room Deodorization to remove deeply embedded odors
And much more – see our specialty cleanup services page.
Shepherd’s acts as a liaison between you and your insurance company.
- Quick Response Time: We can be on the scene between one to 24 hours to minimize damage costs.
- Assessments: Our damage assessments and cleanup reports provide extra documentation for your insurance claim.
- Pack Out Services: Our Pack Out Services often help lower replacement costs of contents that are restorable—something that costs insurance companies millions of dollars each year.
When disaster strikes, Shepherd’s Disaster, Recovery, and Remediation is here to restore your Saratoga home or business. Call (650) 459-4386 for a consultation.
Contact Us Now for Saratoga Disaster Remediation
If you’re facing a disastrous situation, let us help you clean it up quickly, efficiently, and permanently. Our family business has helped mitigate property damage and clean up after disasters since 2008. Call us at (650) 459-4557 or click here to get in touch.