Smoke Damage Service San Jose
Shepherds DR is a leading smoke damage company that services commercial and residential properties. We understand the importance of restoring your home to its original condition quickly, efficiently, and with minimal disruption to your life.
Smoke Damage Restoration
Smoke damage is one of the most expensive types of property damage to repair. Smoke is a corrosive substance that can cause significant structural damage and also leave behind an unpleasant odor.
Smoke damage restoration may involve water extraction, deodorization, and the removal of any remaining smoke particles from walls, ceilings, and other surfaces.
When fire or smoke damage strikes your home, you can trust the team at Shepherds DR to help you get back on your feet. Let us take care of all the hard work while you focus on rebuilding!
The aftermath of a fire can be devastating and often leaves your valuable belongings damaged beyond repair. Shepherds Disaster Recovery & Remediation is the smoke damage remediation service you’ve been looking for.
We specialize in removing the residue left behind by smoke, fire and water. We are certified professionals who will work with you to customize a plan that works for your needs and budget.
Fire damage can be both devastating and disruptive to your family or business. Fire damage cleanup includes:
- Smoke and soot damage cleaning and repair
- Cleaning your home’s contents and belongings
- Eliminating fire and smoke odor and deodorization
Different types of smoke damage require different cleaning procedures. For instance there are several types of soot:
- Wet Smoke Residues result from smoldering fires with low heat. Residues are sticky, smeary and with pungent odors. Smoke webs can be difficult to clean.
- Dry Smoke Residues result from fast burning fires at high temperatures. Residues are often dry, powdery, small, non-smeary smoke particles.
- Protein Residues are nearly invisible residues that discolor paints and varnishes, and often are recognized by their extreme pungent odors.
Other Types of Residues include tear gas, fingerprint powder, and fire extinguisher residues.
Some things you may not know about smoke:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, using holes around pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the fire damage remediation process; so it’s important you select someone who knows about these differences.
Why choose us?
We’re available 24/7 for your convenience so you can get back to living a normal life ASAP. Whether it’s fire damage or something else, we’ll be there on-time and on-budget. We promise to leave your home clean and smelling fresh.
We’ll get rid of that smoke odor in no time
Our team has years of experience in removing smoke from structures and we specialize in making our clients happy. We have seen it all and understand that each project is unique — so our team will spend time assessing the damage and determining the right approach for your situation before getting started.
Smoke damage remediation at its finest
Shepherds DR offer industry-leading smoke damage remediation services that are used by professionals and businesses around the world. We provide 24-hr emergency assistance and come fully equipped with a well-trained team of technicians and equipment to get your property back up and running as soon as possible.
Experience makes the difference
Shepherds DR smoke remediation companies. Working with over 10,000 satisfied customers who have had their homes or businesses restored after a fire or other disaster is proof that we offer top-quality service at an affordable price.
Trusted Service 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week.