Specialty Cleanup & Crime Scene Cleanup
Cleanup For Biohazard Contamination, Crime Scene Cleanup, Vandalism, Hard Surfaces, and Room Deodorization
Our goal is to turn unsafe environments into clean, safe homes and offices. Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences, and a failure to properly remove such substances can contribute to unhealthy and dangerous environments. We are trained to safely remove biohazard substances and dispose of them properly in accordance with OSHA and health regulations.
These services include:
- Biohazard Conditions
- Unattended Deaths
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Ceilings, Walls & Hard-Surface Floors
- Room Deodorization
Biohazard Conditions Include:
- Sewage backups. These dark water intrusions are more than nasty, smelly deposits. They also introduce harmful microorganisms into a structure. Our job is to remove the sewage, contaminants, and moisture, and help ensure the structure is properly cleaned, disinfected, and deodorized.
- Bloodborne pathogens. These are bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime or death. We remove and dispose of them, and then clean, disinfect and deodorize the contaminated area.
- Animal or other vermin waste. These may be found in the attic or basement or around your home, and we can remove it safely to avoid any health problems caused by it.
- Trauma scenes. Traumatic scenes like those surrounding unattended deaths or suicides demand quick and thoughtful care to make sure that families and loved ones are spared additional trauma.
Crime Scene Cleanup & Vandalism Residues Cleanup
We can clean and restore your property after a crime scene investigation—scientifically removing fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals, including tear gas and pepper spray residue. We also provide general vandalism cleanup for graffiti as well as deodorization services for situations involving spoiled foods and human and animal waste.
After the damage is cleared out, we clean ceilings, walls & hard-surfaced floors. We can also professionally deodorize those areas so that work to repair and restore the rooms or areas can begin.
Licensed and insured
Independently owned and operated
Proud to complete our work to your satisfaction
Trusted Service 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week.