Water Damage Restoration/Remediation
Common causes of water damage are:
- Flooding caused by severe weather storms
- Plumbing leaks
- Sink, bathtub or toilet overflow
- Sewage backup
Because these all require immediate attention, we respond to your residential or commercial water removal and cleanup needs right away. We bring the expertise to prevent or mitigate the devastating effects water damage can have in order to help preserve and restore your property.
Our fast response time and advanced drying methods help prevent secondary damage and mold. We also deodorize and disinfect the areas flooded or damaged by water.
Our special drying techniques include state of the art equipment and disinfectant techniques:
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.